Fenugreek is a plant that originated in Southeast Asia. It has excellent nutritional properties, mainly a high content of iron, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
- May improve cardiovascular health
- May protect cognitive function
- May help to build muscle
- May improve digestion
- May strengthen the immune system
- May decrease cholesterol level
- May increase energy
- May increase testosterone level
Find a supplement at a reliable distributor. You can find it in capsules, powder, or seeds.
Consume according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Fenugreek is high in phosphorus and vitamin B6, two essential components for keeping the nervous system functioning optimally.
- Its high fiber content helps improve digestion and metabolism.
- It has a very high iron content, which improves the production of hemoglobin and the transport of oxygen in the blood to the whole body.
- In addition to being high in protein, it contains phosphorus, which is essential for muscle growth, energy synthesis and tissue repair.
- Magnesium is essential for about 300 biochemical processes in the body. Among them the production of energy and protein.
According to the manufacturer’s instructions
Consume in moderation. Fenugreek can lead to an excess of iron in the body.
Upset stomach, nausea.
It is not recommended if you take medication for diabetes or anticoagulants.
- Some men report increased libido from fenugreek
- Seeds are used to accelerate weight loss
- You can prepare fenugreek water with seeds and drink it regularly