MSM is an organic compound that contains a high amount of sulfur, an element that fulfills several important functions in the body, including the reduction of oxidative stress.
- May strengthen the immune response
- May decrease inflammation
- May strengthen the joints
- May enhance physical performance
- May help decrease muscle soreness after exercise
- May decrease allergy symptoms
- May improve skin appearance
MSM supplement, capsules, or tablets
Take the capsules or tablets according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- MSM has a great capacity to penetrate the cell membranes and support their functioning. That is why it can optimize different recovery processes in the body.
- It helps to regulate the adaptive immune system when the body has been exposed to high levels of stress.
- MSM influences the expression of cytokines, an element involved in the body's inflammatory processes.
- By reducing inflammation, MSM speeds up the recovery process after exercise, making it possible to improve your performance.
According to the manufacturer's instructions
Not recommended during pregnancy. May cause upset stomach, nausea, and headache.
- MSM is a natural compound found in foods such as beets, tomatoes, and even coffee.
- Biochemist Robert Herschler popularized the use of this compound in the 1980s.
- If you are going to get MSM from food, it is best to consume it raw. When it is cooked, the concentration of MSM decreases.