Gotu Kola is how the plant Centella Asiatica is commonly known. It is a nootropic and it helps to reduce anxiety. It comes from Southeast Asia and in Bali, it is known as "student herb" because it sharpens the mind.
- May improve cognitive function
- May improve focus
- May decrease anxiety
- May improve mood
- May improve circulation
It is recommended to consume according to the manufacturer's instructions. Since this plant is metabolized in the liver, it is recommended to take breaks. Long-term consumption can generate toxicity.
- Chemicals in the plant appear to decrease inflammation and decrease blood pressure as well as increasing length of dendrites and boosting axon growth in neurons.
- Due to its ability to regulate GABA (gamma-Aminobutyric acid) in the brain, it is able to regulate anxiety and improve mood.
- Since it contains saponins, it helps to rebuild the tissues and keep the body rejuvenated.
According to the manufacturer's instructions
Headache, gastrointestinal distress, dizziness
- For best results, stack this nootropic with Bacopa Monnieri.
- When using this or any other nootropic, evaluate its effects to see if it is the right one for you.
- Check out our nootropics guide to learn more about these powerful compounds.