Nootropics are different psychoactive substances that have the potential to improve some cognitive functions. They can improve memory, learning, focus. They can be supplements, drugs or other products.
- Increases memory capacity
- Improves focus
- Stimulates learning
- Stimulates neuronal growth
Some Nootropics Are: caffeine, Bacopa Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosea, others.
Consume according to the manufacturer's instruction, ideally under the supervision of a doctor.
- Some of these substances can improve the dopamine mechanism, strengthening and optimizing its functioning.
- Some facilitate the use of glucose in the brain, one of the main sources of energy and proper functioning of the brain.
According to each product
Insomnia, blurred vision, high blood pressure, addiction (when exceeded consumption)
- There are different products for specific functions. Look for the one that best suits you and your needs.
- Use the Ultiself App to identify which nootropic works best for you.
- Some nootropics are derivatives of substances of natural origin. For example, ginseng, rosemary, fennel, nettle. Although their effect may be slight, they act on the central nervous system.
- Many stack a combination of Nootropics together in order to achieve optimal results.