Taking a turmeric Supplement has many benefits .
Take a Turmeric supplement with Curcumin and black pepper (piperine) .
- May reduce inflammation 
- May help with respiratory problems
- May inhibit the multiplication of cancer cells
- May reduce hypertension
- May treat depression and improve mood 
- May help with digestion issues.
Taking turmeric and curcumin on a regular basis helps to reduce inflammation and prevent cell-death .
- Rahmani, A. H., Alsahli, M. A., Aly, S. M., Khan, M. A., & Aldebasi, Y. H. (2018). Role of Curcumin in Disease Prevention and Treatment. Advanced Biomedical Research, 7. https://doi.org/10.4103/abr.abr_147_16
- Shoba, G., Joy, D., Joseph, T., Majeed, M., Rajendran, R., & Srinivas, P. S. (1998). Influence of piperine on the pharmacokinetics of curcumin in animals and human volunteers. Planta Medica, 64(4), 353–356. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2006-957450
- Jurenka, J. S. (2009). Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: A review of preclinical and clinical research. Alternative Medicine Review: A Journal of Clinical Therapeutic, 14(2), 141–153. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19594223
- Sanmukhani, J., Satodia, V., Trivedi, J., Patel, T., Tiwari, D., Panchal, B., … Tripathi, C. B. (2014). Efficacy and safety of curcumin in major depressive disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Phytotherapy Research: PTR, 28(4), 579–585. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5025
- Takada, Y., Bhardwaj, A., Potdar, P., & Aggarwal, B. B. (2004). Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents differ in their ability to suppress NF-kappaB activation, inhibition of expression of cyclooxygenase-2 and cyclin D1, and abrogation of tumor cell proliferation. Oncogene, 23(57), 9247–9258. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.onc.1208169
Turmeric extract containing high levels of curcumin and piperine.
Sir Michael Caine
Turmeric extract with piperine
Any time but best with fatty food.
- Turmeric can be used nicely for cooking Asian dishes or to spice up shakes and smoothies!
- Black pepper or piperine may further increase curcumin absorption up to 20 times!