Beets are a vegetable that is high in fiber, protein, potassium, and vitamins such as folate. Eating them can help maintain normal function of the nervous system and muscles.
- Helps you stay relaxed
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Promotes liver detoxification
- Improves heart health
- Helps maintain good bone health
- Gives you more energy when working out.
You can eat beets either in salads, soup, smoothies, or other preparations. They have the advantage that they are easy to prepare and can be eaten without cooking.
- As a source of vitamin C, beet promotes high white blood cell activity and optimal immune system function.
- The nitrates it contains help increase the level of oxygenation in the somato-motor cortex of the brain, an area that is often particularly affected by the passage of time.
- Some of its components, especially the betalain pigments, promote antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and chemo-preventive effects .
Noon, accompanied by the usual meal
- It is not recommended for use by people with kidney problems.
- Those who have digestive problems, should consume this food in low quantities.
- People who have gastric ulcers or other such disorders should consume beets in low amounts, and not the raw vegetable.
- Beets is also known for its aphrodisiac effect.
- This food has the advantage of being easily usable in the kitchen, and is available for a relatively low price.
- Studies are currently underway to further explore the possible effects of this food on cancer prevention.