Glucose control supplements are taken to help control blood sugar spikes throughout the day and to maintain a normal A1C level.
- May lower resting blood sugar levels
- May lower A1C over time
- May prevent blood sugar spikes
- May support gut health
- May boost metabolism
A glucose control supplement.
Find the right supplement for you and follow the supplements recommended dosage.
Glucose control supplements reduce glucose spikes and your blood in addition to supporting a healthy gut. They may also boost metabolism and help you to maintain a healthy A1C level.
Follow the instructions on your supplement.
May interfere with some medications. Discuss with your doctor before supplementing.
- Supplements should not be used to treat diabetes. Follow instructions from a healthcare profession.
- Before taking a supplement, talk to your doctor to ensure it won’t interfere with your diabetes medication.
- Cinnamon and American Ginseng have been shown to decrease blood sugar levels after meals. Add them to your diet.