Goji berry is native to Asia and is recognized for its many health benefits. It is high in Vitamin C, phosphorus, linoleic acid, lutein, and others. It also has antioxidant properties that will help strengthen your overall health.
- Improves visual health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps protect the liver
- Gastrointestinal protection
- Can improve cardiovascular health
Fresh goji berry
Goji berry supplement
Eat the fresh berries, in juice, or desserts. You can also get a supplement and consume it according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Some manufacturers use a lot of pesticides and this can be bad for your health. Make sure they come from a good source and don't exceed their consumption.
- Goji berry has been shown to act as an immunostimulant, helping the immune system to be better prepared to attack and prevent infection.
- Given its vitamin A content, this berry has the ability to improve vision. Mainly when there is dim light.
- By consuming goji berry, the liver is better prepared to perform its functions and recover from damage. It also helps to detoxify it.
- It has been shown that these berries can help recover the protective layers of the stomach that promote digestion.
- Linoleic acid, Omega-6, has the potential to lower blood cholesterol and improve triglyceride levels. It supports cardiovascular health and prevents heart attacks.
Goji berry in its natural state is completely safe. However, some manufacturers use many pesticides and may cause a higher level of toxicity.
Consumed in moderation, it does not cause side effects.
- There are two varieties of goji berry, and one of them has higher sugar content.
- Try goji berries in a smoothie
- Recently its extract has been used to develop skin products