Creatine is an amino acid that is naturally produced by the body and can be obtained from some foods or a supplement. Creatine is found in the muscles and in the brain and may help improve exercise performance and promote muscle growth.
- May help you build muscle
- May improve physical performance
- May decrease skin aging
- May boost strength
- May boost energy
Consume the creatine supplement according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Also, you can add foods such as seafood and red meat to your diet to get more creatine.
- Our body transforms creatine into phosphocreatine and carries it to the muscles. There it can be used to obtain energy and increase performance during exercise.
- Creatine promotes the regeneration of adenosine triphosphate at times of peak exercise intensity. This is the main source of energy for the cells.
- Its use as a skin cream, combined with other compounds, can reduce sagging and wrinkles in the skin.
According to the manufacturer’s instructions
30-60 minutes before exercise
It may cause constipation, nausea, and/or dehydration.
It is recommended to consult a professional before consumption.
- Creatine is most useful for the most demanding and shortest exercises, such as weight lifting and fast running.
- As exercise duration increases, the effect of creatine decreases.
- Look for a supplement that includes other nutrients in addition to creatine.
- Be consistent with exercise to improve results.