Don’t eat after 7pm at night
Plan your meals so you are not eating, or not consuming drinks with calories, after 7pm in the evening.
7pm until you wake up the next day
- Can decrease caloric intake , , 
- Decreases the risk of over-eating at night., , 
- Decrease mindless snacking , 
- Intermittent fasting has a wide range of potential mechanisms for health including:
- causing an immune response that repairs cells, and causes positive metabolic changes such as reduced blood pressure and blood glucose , , 
- modifying gut microbiome 
- affect signaling pathways to enhance mitochondrial health, DNA repair, and metabolic health , 
Fasting, or restricting eating times needs to be planned well to avoid:
- Protein deficiency
- Reduced gut microbiome diversity
Eating happens between a window of 6am (or whenever you wake up) through until 7pm. No food or calorific drinks are consumed after 7pm.
- This should not be attempted if there is a history of eating disorders.
- May not be appropriate for those working shift-hours.
- Planning is important