Celery is a vegetable with a thick stem and green leaves, both of which can be eaten. The stalk has a sour-sweet taste. It is high in water, vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin A.
- Promotes cellular health
- Improves heart health
- Regulates blood pressure
- Support for muscle health
- Helps eliminate toxins
Cut and wash several stalks of celery and put them in the blender with some water. You don't need to add much water, because the celery has a lot of water in it. You can add a little lemon juice or pineapple juice to improve the taste.
Take a full glass of juice.
- One of the functions of potassium is to facilitate osmotic balance, i.e. the regulation of substances inside and outside the cells.
- Celery helps to lower blood pressure and prevents plaques from forming in the arteries. This benefits heart function.
- Vitamin A contributes to the formation of tissues, such as muscle and skin, and to the maintenance of our body.
Some people are allergic.
If you have low blood pressure, you should consume it in low quantities.
- To get all the benefits, you can make an infusion with the celery leaves.
- The stem can also be cut into small pieces and eaten in salads.
- Contains mineral salts that are beneficial to health