The kiwi is a small berry with a sour and sweet taste. It has many nutritional properties, and a high content of vitamins E, C, and K.
- May improve immunity
- May improve digestion
- May protect your vision
- May slow down the aging process
- May help to regulate blood pressure
- May improve mood
It is recommended to eat the fruit fresh.
You can also prepare it in a smoothie by adding a bit of lemon, water, and sugar.
The combination of vitamin C and E is essential to prepare the immune system to protect against viruses and bacteria.
- Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, protecting the body from free radical damage.
- Kiwi is high in lutein, a vitamin known to protect visual health.
- Consuming kiwi helps to regulate the intestinal microbiota and to regulate the absorption of liquids, thus improving digestion.
- In a study  it was found that kiwi may promote psychological well-being.
Eating kiwi after meals may help improve digestion.
Possible allergic reaction, vomiting
May interfere with blood-thinning medications due to vitamin K.
- Be sure to store in a cool place to maintain its nutritional properties.
- Among fruits, it contains one of the highest levels of Vitamin C.
- Ideal for maintaining the acid/alkaline balance in the body.