Maca is a plant and adaptogen native to South America, known for providing energy and helping to improve physical performance.
- May improve energy
- May prevent fatigue
- May improve physical performance
- May improve mood
- May enhance cognitive function
- May improve productivity
- May increase testosterone levels
- May improve digestion
Consume according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Maca powder can even be added to soups and smoothies!
- Maca provides your body with energy, increasing physical performance and improving your body’s adaptation to stressful situations. In fact, some people consume it to treat anemia.
- By increasing your energy level, it can increase the level of behavioral activation, which often improves mood.
- Its high potassium content means that it can improve cognitive function.Potassium is essential for communication between neurons.
- It contains flavonoids, which can help regulate mood.
- It contains fiber, which can help improve the digestive process.
According to the manufacturer's instruction
Take it at noon if you want an extra dose of energy to continue your day.
Sleep disruption, upset stomach, and nausea.
- It is called “peruvian ginseng”
- Use it to complement your exercise routine to improve your performance.
- Take it a few hours before doing jobs that demand a lot of focus.
- Avoid using it at night so it does not disturb your sleep.