Incantations take just 5 minutes of your morning, and the positive effects last throughout the day. Using your body, mind, and vocal cords, you can access the transformative process Tony Robbins can’t get enough of.
An incantation is spoken, sung, chanted, or written words used to bring wishes and desires into existence. Incantations foster new beliefs about yourself by engaging your body as well as your feelings.
Incantations work best when recited first thing in the morning, and are very similar to affirmations. However, there are some major differences. Affirmations are encouraging words spoken out loud without any physical activity attached. Incantations use both.
- The first step on your way to incantations is creating a powerful incantation you can visualize in your mind. String words together to make a simple phrase you will be saying out loud. It should mean something to you and reflect on how you want to feel. Some examples include “I will succeed every moment of today”, and “each day is better than the last”.
- Once you have your incantation, practice saying it out loud. Have fun with it and put your feelings into different words until it empowers you.
- When you are reciting your incantation, use your mind to visualize your wish into a reality. If you are visualizing from our earlier example,” I will succeed every moment of today”, you might imagine yourself completing tasks and conversations.
- Recite your information out loud and proud while dancing, pumping your fist, doing apple pickers, or push-ups. The important thing is to get moving, have a good time, and feel the empowerment enter your body.
- Creates positive self-talk
- May increase energy
- May increase self-confidence
- May attract positivity
- May change beliefs
Incantations are effective because they involve your undivided attention, nervous system, and emotions to make a positive change in your self-talk and self-beliefs.
John Paul Dejoria
- You must 100% believe in the incantations you are trying to manifest, or else the process doesn’t work.
- Create rhythmic incantations to use with walking, jogging, running, or any other cardio activity.
- Keep a list of your incantations so you can recite them when the right situation presents itself.